As a woman, you are balancing between your professional job and your personal life which can become very demanding and stressful.
For maintaining proper balance between your professional and personal life, you need proper planning and strategy. There are several ways you can work towards having a better balance at work.
But what are the strategies that you can adopt for maintaining a healthier lifestyle at work?
The strategies that you can adopt even at home to fulfill your needs without affecting the work performance are:
1. Reevaluate your job and ask yourself if the systems you have at your current job is effective? If not, consider seeking a mentor or speaking to your boss about the current systems that are not effective.
2. Consider meditating while you are at work. This can easily relief some tension in your body and keep you grounded throughout a stressful work day. Take breaks during heavy assignments and meetings to go for a walk, meditate or eat a light snack.
3. Do a self-evaluation. By analyzing your energy level and capabilities to perform well in every sphere of life. If you feel they are not up to mark then have a professional evaluation and take actions accordingly for wellbeing restoration.
4. Don't compare your level of performance to your colleagues and coworkers. Do not execute the functions as per others' guidance and do not follow others' lifestyle. Focus on building on your unique skills without allowing comparison to make you feel less than your colleagues.
5. Create your own tribe even at the office. Create healthy relationships with those in the office and engage in positive conversations about work. If you find yourself gossiping with your coworkers, take a break.
Remember to constantly work towards creating a healthier balance at work. Whether it's saying no to adding additional assignments on your plate to delegating duties to your team. When you create a better system at work, this will allow you to enjoy your work day better. Make an aim and frame plan to achieve it. Keep up-to-date your plan and make changes into commitments and offers to match present activity with available resources. These points will work well to get your life and work aligns with each other.